[Pythonmac-SIG] Getting started with Python on a Mac.

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
15 Nov 2002 10:20:59 +0000

Kurt Marek <kmarek@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> 3) Is there a book or a web site geared toward beginning Python
> programming on OSX so I don't have to bug you guys? :)

At the moment, that would be a bit like trying to nail jelly to the
wall.  It would be a very cool topic for a book once things have
settled down a bit, though.

Cheers,
M.

--
  ... when all the programmes on all the channels actually were made
  by actors with cleft pallettes speaking lines by dyslexic writers