[Pythonmac-SIG] Python and resource forks under Mac OS X

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
19 Nov 2002 10:16:13 +0000

Lars Damerow <lars-pythonmac@pixar.com> writes:

> I sent this question to comp.lang.python and got no response, so I'll target a
> narrower audience. :)
>
> Do the resource fork manipulation tools in the standard library work under
> OS X?

I haven't tried anything like what you're doing, but I have done some
simple resource forky stuff with OS X & macho-python, so you should
have some hope of getting it to work...

Cheers,
M.

--
  We've had a lot of problems going from glibc 2.0 to glibc 2.1.
  People claim binary compatibility.  Except for functions they