[Pythonmac-SIG] Beginners Questions

BLHS blhscomputerprogramming@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:11:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I am a teaching MacPython to 11th and 12th
graders.  This is my first year teaching it, or any
programming class.  I am very happy with what we have
been able to do with python, but would like to do
more!  Currently most students are working with Mac OS
9.1, MacPython v. 2.2.1.  I would like do more with
graphics and just the appearance of the output(GUI's).
 What do I need to do to get Tkinter to work? or is it
possible to use pygame or something similar?  Also, if
all the students were using OS X, would we be better
off?
Thanks,  Angela Blank