[Pythonmac-SIG] Running Python scripts without full paths

Nicholas Riley njriley@uiuc.edu
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:30:07 -0600

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 01:23:25PM -0800, Paul Berkowitz wrote:
> Later, there seems to be an entire history of everything I have ever typed
> in the shell! Do you need to see the whole thing?

No, just everything that sets your path - that's what we're after!
Terminal does have a 'find' command which you can use to search its
scrollback buffer.

--
=Nicholas Riley <njriley@uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>
        Pablo Research Group, Department of Computer Science and