[Pythonmac-SIG] ok, i am stumped!

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 13:56:48 -0400

Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] ok, i am stumped!

(don't you just hate that this digest (if you get it that way) doesn't include the subject and sender before each
message?)

Thanks Just I found one of my problems (a dumb typo, wouldn't you know
it!)

But it still only works with the full path, so i am able to do:

% /usr/bin/python2.2 foo.py

but not:

% foo.py

I am thinking that there is a path problem here? Anyone know how to set
up those Library/init/tcsh/ files and such. I am finding precious little
on it on the net and on the OS install itself. I'd like to customize my
shell (how to set that save hist thingy again? How is it that i reset my
prompt!? I am surprised there is so little into on tcsh beside the very
terse man pages (i am human i cannot read UNIX man pages!)

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com