[Pythonmac-SIG] ok, i am stumped!

Calvin calvin@xmission.com
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:09:34 -0600 (MDT)

> setenv PATH "~/bin:/Users/kevin:${PATH}"
> in ~/Library/init/tcsh/environment.mine

I think something like this was true in beta and possibly 10.1.  I fiddled
with my tcsh settings some in beta.  Now, like a good unix I believe you
can set it all in .tcshrc in your home directory.

eg.

more  ~/.tcshrc

Mine looks like this:
calvin% more ~/.tcshrc
setenv PATH /usr/local/bin/:$PATH

I could probably add my home directory
setenv PATH /usr/local/bin/:/Users/calvin/:$PATH

and I could probably add "." too....although I would have to try that one
out a while and see if it worked.
setenv PATH /usr/local/bin/:/Users/calvin:$PATH:./

or something like it anyway.  However, I'm kinda used to having to type
./blah.py so I don't even think of it...it probably keeps me honest too...

-calvin