[Pythonmac-SIG] RE: Question about which libraries to use in making a c extension

Magladry, Stephen stephenm@humongous.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:27:55 -0700

Okay, I got it. 2  things held me back. First I need to #udef NDEBUG
otherwise assert defined to ((void)0). Secondly, MSL_All_Carbon.Lib needed
to be replaced with MSL_ShLibRuntime_PPC.Lib. that was it.