[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only - second time around

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:46:05 +0200

On zaterdag, oktober 12, 2002, at 01:07 , Jack Jansen wrote:

> On vrijdag, oktober 11, 2002, at 12:06 , Jack Jansen wrote:
>> http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/secret/MacPython222b1full.hqx .

Folks,
aside from good news from the people who tested this version for
the Jaguar <<terminated>> bug I have had absolutely no feedback.

And if I get enough positive feedback I can do a release of
2.2.2 final this weekend, so please test this if you can spare
the time, and report back here (also for success, please!).
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -