[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only - second time around

Alexandre Parenteau alexp@strata.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:42:46 -0700

> And if I get enough positive feedback I can do a release of
> 2.2.2 final this weekend, so please test this if you can spare
> the time, and report back here (also for success, please!).

Jack,

There is still something that puzzles me: I even re-installed my system in
order to make sure.

On my 10.2.1 SMP, Python 2.2.2 as of CVS, CW 7.2, the fullbuild.py script
*never* returns errors from CodeWarrior, and it used to before 10.2.

Don't think it is a 2.2.2 issue vs 2.2.1.

I feel bad, because it is all the OSA which seems unable to return a result
right now for me, and I have no clue as where to look at for answers.

I noticed definitively some glitches (we talked about it privately I think)
since 10.2 with AppleEvents. I wonder if this is another SMP thing, but it
does the same thing at home on my G4/450.

I think you would have noticed such a behavior.

Alex.