[Pythonmac-SIG] pyobjc / cocoa

Bob Ippolito bob@mastersofbranding.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:32:02 -0400

Well more often than not, view/controller code is generally pretty
nasty regardless of API and language anyways.  It is the only way I've
seen so far that can harness the power of Interface Builder with
Python, and one of the few ways that'll get you a working GUI in OS X
sans X11 at all.

As for pygame, I'm waiting for 2.3.  I don't have time to maintain it.
Last I tried, pygame compiles fine provided you have all the necessary
libraries installed.  I'd really like if someone cleaned up pyOpenGL,
but other than that there aren't too many problems.

-bob