[Pythonmac-SIG] Python in Jaguar is where?

Zachery Bir zbir@urbanape.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:16:12 -0400

On Friday, Oct 18, 2002, at 13:55 US/Eastern, Bill Bumgarner wrote:

> Once you have a basic understanding of Python and Cocoa, you can
> combine the two using PyObjC.   PyObjC provides a very light weight
> means of integrating Python and Cocoa....

Are there docs or tutorials for this around? I'm pretty comfortable in
Python, and I have had some slight exposure to the Cocoa frameworks,
but since I make my bread and butter with Python, I'd rather use it
than ObjC (just yet).

This has sort of been my Holy Grail for a while now. I mean, even those
Ruby upstarts have Cocoa bindings :)

Zac