[Pythonmac-SIG] Using MachoPython with MySQL and Apache

Dan Shafer dan@danshafer.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:29:18 -0700

Just to offer another perspective....

I looked closely at Webware and another app package or two along with
Zope. I chose Zope because it was less bare-bones, more fully
fleshed-out, had a much larger audience of users both beating it up
and extending it, and seemed able to get me from concept to finished
product much sooner.

I've never regretted it. I run a dozen or so Zope sites now and I
would definitely not switch to a lighter-weight product like webware,
which I am sure is quite good (I have a couple of colleagues who use
it).

--
How smart do you work? What's your TQ (Time Quotient)?