[Pythonmac-SIG] Let's do it completely different!

Alexandre Parenteau alexp@strata.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:35:24 -0700

Oops,

And sorry I forget to add : from my heart, I hope fink is not going to
continue to distribute python. I hate added systems, although I use them all
the time : fink, cygwin.

Fink usually don't ship components which are already well integrated, or
being supported on OSX. Python should logically (hopefully) be one of them.

Alex.