[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Let's do it completely different!

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:56:38 -0400

> Quite possibly true of a Mac Python user.
> Probably not true of the user of
> an application which happens to be written in Python.

I think that i was missing that distinction in some past posts.

> We've had applications which happen to be written
> in AppleScript for a long time (eg, the old
> Email and BrowseTheInternet icons on the desktop
> in about an Mac OS 8 installation).
> Aunt Mabel never knew they were AppleScript.

Neither did uncle kevin (i always though they were just aliases, Who knew?)

-kp--

P.S. Speaking of clever Terminal tricks
did you ever notice that you can type a URL in the terminal
and it opens up in your www browser? cool. try it.

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com