[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.2 final candidate

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:25:04 +0100

On zaterdag, oktober 26, 2002, at 06:26 , Jed Burgess wrote:

>> Besides the lack of warning, I haven't set up my system to
>> allow me to log on as root, so how can I do this at all?
>>

> Open the NetInfo Manager located in /Applications/Utilities.
> Go to the Security menu and select Authenticate.  Once you have
> typed in your password (you must be a admin of your computer),

... but bote that this is generally not a good idea, and
definitely not needed for MacPython.

I'll post a new installer shortly,
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -