[Pythonmac-SIG] Anyone want to do a Python "Birds-of-a-Feather" at MacWorld San Francisco?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:10:40 +0100

On woensdag, oktober 30, 2002, at 08:17 , Chris Barker wrote:
> Jack, I don't suppose there is any way for you to get funded to give a
> talk at the next MacWorld. It would be great exposure for MacPython.

Not by my boss, I'm afraid. My current Real Job is programming C
and OpenGL stereo graphics and using firewire cameras on Linux
to find the position of someone's eyes. Very interesting, but
only marginally MacPython related:-)

But if someone here can think of a way to get me sponsored I'd
be all ears:-)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -