[Pythonmac-SIG] Building NumPy for Python.framework

Seth Delackner seth@jtan.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:05:36 -0700

I had this *exact* same problem until I nuked my old
/usr/local/bin/python* and reinstalled from 2.2.1's release
source.tar.gz, following letter for letter the instructions in the
Mac/OSX/README file.  Thing to remember is that installing the framework
build does NOT create simlinks in /usr/local/bin, so old versions of
python sitting there can screw it all up.