[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems simulating command-line arguments

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@palmsource.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:54:30 -0700

When I try to simulate command-line arguments by holding down the option =
key and double-clicking on a script, I am getting the following =
behavior:

1.  The finder window containing the script immediately closes.  I find =
this *highly* annoying.  Is this a known bug, or something I can turn =
off?
2.  75% of the time, the interpreter launches without the dialog (where =
command-line arguments can be set) appearing.
3.  25% of the time, the dialog appears and I am able to set the =
command-line arguments.

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm
Monty' Burns: Get me Steven Spielberg!    Waylon Smithers: He's =
unavaliable.    Monty' Burns: Then get me his non-union Mexican =
equivalent!