[Pythonmac-SIG] mxDateTime for MacPython 2.1 (Classic andCarbon would be nice)

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:31:57 -0700

Vincent Marchetti wrote:
> Chris Barker wrote:
> >Has anyone got the various mxTools compiled for MacPython? I only need
> >mxDateTime at the moment, but the other stuff in mxBase would be nice
> >too.

> I am enclosing shared library I use with Python 2.2;

thanks, that might be helpful, but I also need a version for Python 2.1 (Classic).

>I compile this with the following files in my CodeWarrior
> project:
>
> MSL_ShLibRuntime_PPC.Lib
> CarbonLib (stub)
> PythonCoreCarbon (stub)
> mxDateTime.c

I have:

mxDateTime.c

MSL ShLibRuntime.Lib
PythonCore

I'm making a classic version, so I shouldn't need the Carbon stuff, but
I get the follwoing errors:

Link Error   : undefined 'floor' (code)
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_FromGMTicks' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_FromAbsDays' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_AsString' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_FromTicks' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_CalcTicks' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_AsTicksWithOffset' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTime_TimeString' in mxDateTime.c
Referenced from 'mxDateTimeDelta_AsString' in mxDateTime.c

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?? It sure looks like a mathlib
problem, but I have no idea what to include.