[Pythonmac-SIG] python script execution strangeness

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:12:02 -0700

Just wrote (iin reply to a question from Mario Ruggier):

>  > Anyone has an idea what's going on?
>
>Your files have the wrong line endings. Should be \n for the python2.2
>whipped with Jaguar. From 2.2.1 and up (I think) Python is agnostic
>about line endings, but 2.2 is still picky.

2.2.2 is still picky about line endings. If there's a release version
of unix/Mac framework Python that is not, I'd love to know about it.
(I know 2.3 is such, and it's a very exciting release but it's also
still alpha.)

-- Russell