[Pythonmac-SIG] newbie list?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Doug Landauer wrote:

> On Wednesday, Apr 9, 2003, at 05:46 US/Pacific, The Dude wrote:
> > I am a complete newbie to python...
> > Is there a newbies list you may recommend?
>
> There is a Python tutorial list, though the wording of its charter
> appears to lean towards learning how to program, rather than towards
> experience programmers learning Python.

Hello!

Tutor has a diverse mix of both kinds of programmers on Tutor.  Please
feel free to ask questions on Tutor; I'm sure that the folks there are
happy to provide support as you play and learn more about Python.

> I don't know how active it is,

The archives at:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/

show that the size of the monthly archives have been holding steady at
about 1MB zipped.

Good luck to you!