[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only - MacPython-OSX binary distribution

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:49:38 +0200

On dinsdag, apr 29, 2003, at 19:19 Europe/Amsterdam, Russell E Owen
wrote:

> I just tried the binary installer and it ran fine. I really liked the
> nice clear simple ReadMe file and the IDE help as well.
>
> The one problem I have is that it didn't install Tkinter.

I'm going to make Tkinter available through the Package Manager. I'm
not sure whether I'll
be able to put Idle in the mix too, but we'll see.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -