[Pythonmac-SIG] Has anyone running vtk+python on OSX?

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 1 11:06:46 EDT 2003

Hi -- I'm the visualization guy at our lab and our platform is
Python-VTK on OSX.  I've got full working binaries (include Patented
and Parallel) for Python 2.2 and today's project is building VTK 4.2.2
for Python 2.3.  VTK Mac OSX support has come a long way.  Last time I
built it worked first time!

I'll let you know as soon as I have the Python 2.3 binaries working.
I'm also interested in building a package out of them (see my message
to the list after this one).  I assume you're interested in the 2.3
binaries?