[Pythonmac-SIG] Has anyone running vtk+python on OSX?

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 1 12:47:40 EDT 2003

Have a look in your /Library/Frameworks and see if there's a
Tcl.framework and Tk.framework there.  If not (or maybe even if there
is) try downloading
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/TclTkAqua-8.4.1-
Jaguar.dmg?download

This is a dmg file that should mount itself.  There's a standard mac
Package inside you can double click to install.  You have to have an
admin password.

I'm about half way through building VTK now, but haven't gotten to the
Tcl/Tk stuff yet so I don't know if this works or not.