[Pythonmac-SIG] PackMan->ChapMan

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Aug 2 04:28:16 EDT 2003

Folks,
it's late, but I'd like to share this one. One of the non-issues that's
been bothering me with Package Manager was the name, as you know.
Package Manager is boring, pimp got voted down, PackMan is already
taken...

Then at a hunch I picked up the dictionary, and it turns out the
(old-)english word for a traveling salesman in assorted wares
("marskramer" for those who speak dutch) is: "Chapman".

What do you think?
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -