[Pythonmac-SIG] where does the documentation go?

Israel C. Evans israel at sandlotgames.com
Wed Aug 6 13:03:40 EDT 2003

What I did was to download the Regular Python dos from the python.org
website and put them in <framework
root>/Resources/<language>.lproj/Documentation by hand.
I think what the package manager docs are for is the Mac Os X Help
Browser, which I've found not very helpful and _painfully_ slow.

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:59  AM, Russell E. Owen wrote:

>  from my normal web
> browser and I've had no luck tracking down the html files. They don't
> appear to be in the framework itself, nor in /Library/Documentation nor
> in ~/Library/Documentation nor...we'll, I've looked a lot of places but
> obviously not the right one!
>
> Note that tcl/tk README makes the interesting statement that the
> "standard" place for help is in
> <framework root>/Resources/<language>.lproj/Documentation
>
> The actual quote is:

~Israel~