[Pythonmac-SIG] loading 221 in OSX

Joancarles Casasin joanca at casasin.com
Sun Aug 10 18:27:21 EDT 2003

On 08/08/2003 at 15:57, George M. Jackson,M.D. <4jxn at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Note: Fontlab specifies that 2.2.1 is the only version that runs inside
>Fontlab,
>and with few exceptions, I do not run Mac Classic 9 on this platform
>any more

I'm running FontLab with 2.2.3 version of Python and seems to work fine. I switched to 2.2.2 and after that to 2.2.3 without realizing that the FontLab manual says it's supposed to work *only* with 2.2.1
I don't use it too much scripting there, though (in fact, I don't use FontLab too much yet ).

#in FontLab 4.5.2 "Macro" editor:
import sys
print sys.version
#output window:
2.2.3 (#139, Jun  1 2003, 23:11:08)  [CW CARBON GUSI2 THREADS GC]

Joancarles