[Pythonmac-SIG] PYTHONPATH question

Dieter Gyselinck dieterg at pandora.be
Mon Aug 18 12:15:23 EDT 2003

Hi,

    I'm setting up a new development webserver on a Mac OS X 10.2.6 and
I have installed the Python 2.3 version with Jack Jansen's installer,
which works great by the way.  I have a few modules that I need to
import in a lot of cgi-scripts that are spread over a number of
directories.  I want to keep the modules together in one directory for
easy management.
I have set the $PYTHONPATH environment variable and I can import my
modules when I start python but when I run a cgi script, I cannot
import the modules. Is there a solution for this?

Thanx,
Dieter.