[Pythonmac-SIG] bundlebuilder.py not found

Barron Snyder barronsnyder at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 13:39:56 EST 2003

I'm sorry if the answer to this is somewhere in the list archives but I
couldn't find it.

I'm using Python on OS X 10.3 and I've installed the MacPython 2.3 for
Panther addons. Using the Package Manager, I installed PyObjC and then
tried the Currency Converter tutorial included in the PyObjC
documentation. At one point, bundlebuilder.py is called for but it was
never installed on my machine as part of the PyObjC download within
Package Manager.

How do I get bundlebuilder.py?
Can I get it through Package Manager?
Any idea why it wasn't installed as part of the PyObjC package?

Thanks,
Barron