[Pythonmac-SIG] BundleBuilder help ?

Steven Palm n9yty at n9yty.com
Mon Dec 8 23:00:32 EST 2003

On Dec 8, 2003, at 9:16 PM, Kevin Ollivier wrote:
> Looking at the bitpim source, my guess is that this line is causing
> the problem:

  Thanks for taking the time to help me dig into this. I'm new to
python, just trying to help get this going since I do have a Mac and
other programming background.

> resourcedirectory=os.path.abspath(os.path.join(sys.path[0]),
> 'resources'))
>
> That is how I determine the root directory of my program, which runs
> on Windows, Linux and Mac.

  I've changed it to that format, it gets much further, and after
finding some other modules that needed to be explicitly added, it
works. It's a HUGE app bundle, 16.4MB.  Ouch. I'll revisit what I'm
adding and see if it can be cut down at all. ;-)

  Thanks for your help, though! I wouldn't have gotten it with you!

Steve Palm - n9yty at n9yty.com