[Pythonmac-SIG] Application menu with BundleBuilder

Antoine Picard apicard at adobe.com
Wed Dec 10 20:58:17 EST 2003

I'm using BundleBuilder to package a tkinter-based script on MacOS
X.2.8 and I'm running into some weirdness where none of the key
strokes associated with that menu (particularly Cmd-Q and Cmd-H)
work. However, using the mouse to select those menu items does do the
right thing.

I define two of my own key combos with:
self.master.bind("<Command-e>", self.foo)
self.master.bind("<Command-j>", self.bar)

but I otherwise stay away from the event handler.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,

--

				Antoine Picard