[Pythonmac-SIG] How to set the hosts file using Python

RANDY BURNS RBURNS at tacoma.k12.wa.us
Thu Dec 11 16:08:21 EST 2003

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on this. I'm running fine on win32 and MacOS
10.3

I _also_ need to run on MacOS 9.2 which is why I have that reference
here.

Thanks!

RJB

PS What my script does, it lets folks doing web pages point to a
development, test or production
server when they look at their web pages.

Jack Jansen