[Pythonmac-SIG] Nuances of Bundle Builder when moving betweenversions of

Steven Palm n9yty at n9yty.com
Fri Dec 12 09:01:52 EST 2003

On Dec 12, 2003, at 6:33 AM, Bob Swerdlow wrote:
> We had precisely this same problem and "solved" it by doing our builds
> on a
> machine with Jaguar.  That works, but its a pain.  On the other hand, I
> think it was C.A.R.Hoare who said in the early 1980s that "any program
> that
> works is better than one that doesn't" :-)

  I would love to have some of you folks out here with more experience
in this stuff to take a whack at it... I tried, but never quite got
there.

  Panther has the cross-platform SDK's to link against the Jaguar system
frameworks. This all works from within XCode by telling it what your
deployment platform is. I thought that surely there must be a way to
get this to work from a Makefile type build, but I never had any luck.

  Has anyone toyed with this?

Steve Palm - n9yty at n9yty.com