[Pythonmac-SIG] Experimental modules for LaunchServices and OSA available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Mon Dec 15 05:22:05 EST 2003

I've created modules to interface to LaunchServices and to the
high-level OSA interfaces. I'd like some feedback on these before
putting them in the official PackMan database, for now they are in the
experimental database (and for now for Panther only):
<http://www.python.org/packman/version-0.3/exp-darwin-7.0.0-
Power_Macintosh.plist>.

I think the OSA module is incomplete, but I would like feedback as to
which bits are missing. The LaunchServices module is complete, as far
as I know, but also I'd like feedback.
--
Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack
Goldman