[Pythonmac-SIG] Python-list-request yd uomjs ovs

Steve Clements k3pjuz0a at juno.com
Fri Dec 19 12:10:57 EST 2003

Hi Python-list-request ,

I have a picture online now. I just want someone to know me before they
see me. I just feel better that way. (but believe me you wont be
disappointed) Well i am 22 years old. I have a very out going personality. I
love to meet new people, i am on the varsity cheerleading squad. I like
the little romantic stuff and love to be swept off my feet and
suprised. I am currently looking for a relationship. All around if i were to
use 3 words to describe me id say Outgoing, sexy, and spontaneous :) And
if u wanna chat or get to know me. If u really like what u see. youll
do more than just send me a note.

Talk to you soon I hope... :)

Carolynn
ps. my friend Maria is on with me as well.

http://seeingnoone.com/confirm/?oc=52211091

I do not wish to go on any blind dates at all, now or in the future:
http://seeingnoone.com/remove/?oc=1

m393nnm3m3oqkkf ptki
akk op
hycsa