[Pythonmac-SIG] Python/Rich text

Kevin Walzer kevin at wordtechweb.com
Sun Dec 21 10:17:25 EST 2003

I am trying to identify components to put together a basic text
processor in Python that supports rich text format (RTF) export. I am
looking to provide others with a simple text editing application that
will allow them to format their manuscripts according to my publishing
production process, which would reduce the time  I spend on
typesetting; but RTF seems to be a very elusive target in Python. Does
such a library/module exist?

---

Kevin Walzer, Ph.D.
Editor
WordTech Communications -- A New Paradigm of Poetry
http://www.wordtechcommunications.com
http://www.smallbizmac.com
http://www.kevin-walzer.com
mailto:kevin at wordtechweb.com