[Pythonmac-SIG] Changing things in /System

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Dec 24 06:08:36 EST 2003

Bob Ippolito <bob at redivi.com> writes:

> Fax cover pages probably won't get created properly if your Python
> 2.3.3 can't load Apple's CoreGraphics extension (and you replace their
> Python).

If it can't that's a bug and we'd like to know.

Binary compatibility of extensions and bytecode between bugfix
releases is a major goal (tho' as Jack said, you'll be wanting to get
the copmile options the same...).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Our Constitution never promised us a good or efficient government,
  just a representative one. And that's what we got.