[Pythonmac-SIG] IDLE from MacPython 2.3 Panther Add ons

Ted Leung twl at sauria.com
Wed Dec 31 20:18:19 EST 2003

Hi,

I grabbed the MacPython 2.3 for Panther addons because I wanted to play
with IDLE, but when I double click IDLE an icon bounces in the dock and
then goes away, but nothing happens.   PythonIDE and PackageManager
both seem to work fine.   I'm interested in playing with
BicycleRepairMan inside of IDLE.  I'd appreciate any suggestions on how
to track this down.

Thanks,

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: http://www.sauria.com/blog
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42