[Pythonmac-SIG] CVS building problem

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:39:57 +0100

On zondag, feb 16, 2003, at 21:50 Europe/Amsterdam, Jan de Leeuw wrote:

> The latest CVS version, combined with the latest Tcl/Tk CVS version,
> gives me problems. Something goes wrong when building tkinter
> (and of course as a consequence most of the stuff in /Applications
> does not work either). Here is a piece of the make output.

Jan,
I see a lot of warnings in the output, but no errors. Are you sure
Tkinter doesn't build? The last step definitely seems to produce a
_tkinter.so without problems.

Also, the only thing in /Applications that depends on Tkinter is Idle,
the other tools are Carbon-based.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -