[Pythonmac-SIG] Development Matrix (or "sometimes there's just too many choices...")

Chris Lee cjl@physics.otago.ac.nz
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:11:35 +1300

I seem to recall trying SciPy.  Initially it didn't like g77 and when I
told it to do C only it installed all right but didn't actually work.
Then like magic the problem I was installing SciPy to fix went away and
I lost interest..

Anyway for someone who actually knows something about installing stuff
it should work :)
Cheers
Chris'
On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 04:18  PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> I'm sure VTK and SciPy would port as well, I just don't use those yet.
Chris Lee
Physics Department
Otago University
PO Box 56