[Pythonmac-SIG] termios

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:20:03 +0100

On zaterdag, jan 11, 2003, at 19:06 Europe/Amsterdam, Dan Grassi wrote:
> The calls to use are in Core Foundation (CF) and are "C" code based.
> AFAIK there is no python wrapper for these calls.  I would be happy to
> provide the "C" code if someone would provide the python wrapper.

Anything that is in CF but not wrapped in the Carbon.CF module should
be considered a bug. I know there's still quite a bit missing, but if
people put bug reports up on sourceforge that will influence the order
in which I add stuff to the CF module. It would help a lot if you
mentioned the data structure and/or some of the routines you need.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -