[Pythonmac-SIG] Sending emails via localhost

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:30:27 +0100

on 14/01/03 16:11, Lee Joramo at lee.list@joramo.com wrote:

> I suspect that I need to learn how to setup sendmail or some other mail
> server on my system, but I was hoping that other mac python users may
> have some experience to share.

Sendmail is available but not started as default. It config seems to be a
nightmare ;-)

Simple explaations available all over the net:

http://www.netneurotic.de/mac/configuring.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.mail.sendmail
Or  http://minilien.com/?xdBHAFZRKT
--
Le courrier est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non