[Pythonmac-SIG] python interpreter library?

Randy Chapel randy.chapel at propel.com
Wed Jul 9 14:23:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

Has anyone used  Ronald Oussoren's PyObjC project?

Looked into what he did with the Cocoa-Python Application, but I don't want
to use the python interpreter that comes with OS X via execve.   What I need
to do is use a shared library or internalize the python interpreter in my
program.  Has anyone extended Ronald's project to use a shared library or
internalize the python interpreter?

Better yet, has anyone created a shared python interpreter library?

Randy