[Pythonmac-SIG] First stab at new MacPython website

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:50:54 EDT 2003

Just another thought, looking at this re-design of Python.org....

http://www.pollenation.net/assets/public/index_rounded.html

It offers a happy compromise between having 'generic' sections, but
having pointers to 'most wanted' documentation available from the front
page. (i.e. About->For Win users, About->For *nix Users)

This is actually quite a nice site both in terms of look and feel, and
accomodating users from different backgrounds. What do you guys think
about using something like this?

Thanks,

Kevin