[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython logo

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat Jul 26 02:06:03 EDT 2003

On zaterdag, jul 26, 2003, at 00:30 Europe/Amsterdam, Glenn Andreas
wrote:
> If you like the icon I used in my recent release of PyOXIDE, I'd be
> willing to donate the basic image to the cause (I've got her in a
> stand alone version without the staggered documents underneath -
> http://gandreas.dsl.visi.com:8000/IndyIcon.tif - note that the "black"
> is just the way that quicktime renders the transparent part of the
> tiff).

This is a *really* nice one! One minor nit: the lighting is incorrect
for Aqua, but as I get the impression that you have access to the
actual snake this sounds fixable, right?

Either the snake curled up as she is now, or wrapped around an apple,
or eating an apple, or whatever, wold work for me. It would have to
remain square-ish, though.

Hmm, if you indeed have the actual snake it could solve the homepage
problem too: get a different picture of the same snake, which is more
horizontally oriented.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -