[Pythonmac-SIG] Where should the FAQ go?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Mon Jul 28 23:57:04 EDT 2003

Folks,
I see two options for a MacPython FAQ:
1. Simply plug into the existing general Python FAQ, start a decent
Macintosh section and fix the existing Mac questions
2. Start anew with something more mac-centered.

(1) has the advantage of being the least work. But it has a serious
drawback: the current FAQ as it exists is still very much geared
towards the unix-crowd: lots of questions on building Python and such.
A Mac-specific FAQ could solve that, but would not only be more work
for the maintainer(s) but also for the end user (because s/he may have
to look in two places for answers).

Opinions?
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>