[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only: MacPython 2.3 final

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 30 17:56:14 EDT 2003

Folks,
I think MacPython 2.3 is finished. The installer should work, all the
PackMan
stuff should be in place and the new website is there.

Please go to <http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython> and give it a try.
Also please try to install some stuff through PackMan: I think I have
fixed
everything so report back if something misbehaves.

I will let you all have a go at it for another day or two, so we can
iron out the
last issues, and then I'll announce it more widely.
Goldman