[Pythonmac-SIG] Somebody probably has a virus, please check!

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Mon Jun 2 00:22:35 EDT 2003

Folks,
since a few days I've been getting a flurry of bounce messages for
viruses that appear to have been sent from "pythonmac-sig at python.org".
This means there's a good chance that someone on the list has gotten
infected with a virus that uses their address book to forge From:
addresses. (There's also a chance that the person infected isn't on
this list, but happened to have visited the SIG homepage, in which case
there's nothing we can do).

Can I ask everyone, *especially people who follow the list on a Windows
machine*, to run their virus-scanner?
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com>
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -