[Pythonmac-SIG] [Case# = HD0000000205671] Re: Movie

freedomsupport at freedom.net freedomsupport at freedom.net
Mon Jun 2 20:57:23 EDT 2003

* * * THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE * * *

The Customer Services Team has received your message and it has been
assigned the ticket number shown in the Subject line above. Please keep
this number in the Subject line of all future correspondence about
this problem. To send us further information simply reply to this message,
keeping the subject line intact.

Please note our usual hours of operations are:
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00 EDT (13:00 to 22:00 GMT)

Reporting Technical Problems:
If you are reporting a technical problem, please don't forget to include
the following information:

1.  The exact error message (if any), and when it occurred.
2.  Your browser and browser version
3.  Your Operating System version (Windows 98, etc).
4.  Your connection type (DSL, Cable etc).
5.  Other security, privacy, and anti-virus software you use.

If you have forgotten to include any of this information, simply reply to this
email and send us the missing information.

>> For users of: Freedom Firewall, Anti-Virus, Parental Control and Security & Privacy Suite<<
Freedom Diagnostics:
In most cases involving error messages, we will require the output from the
Freedom Diagnostics utility. To get the best solution possible, please send
us the results now.  To do this, go to Start > Programs > Zero Knowledge Freedom >
Freedom Diagnostics.  Please run all of the tests.  Once they have finished,
click Next, save the results, then attach them to a reply of this email. Please
send us the results, even if all the tests pass.

>> For Freedom WebSecure users <<
Account Central:
For all account management related information such as password recovery,
password change, account information and creation, as well as Freedom WebSecure re-download
and roaming services, visit: http://websecure.freedom.net/html/account-central.html

>> Other Support Resources<<
Please take note of the following resource list, which may help to answer
your inquiry.

1.  Visit our Knowledge Center for hundreds of solutions to common
     problems:  http://www.freedom.net/support/knowledge.html
2.  Visit our website for product information, compatibility information, and much more:
     http://www.freedom.net/support/

Thank you for your interest in Zero-Knowledge and Freedom.

The Customer Service Team