[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

David Eppstein eppstein at ics.uci.edu
Tue Jun 3 21:24:36 EDT 2003

In article <E87EDC65-9638-11D7-82AD-000A9575C9EA at mac.com>,
 Daniel Lord <wildpixel at mac.com> wrote:

> May be this is the answer to the spam problem--a web-based forum
> instead. I realize it is less convenient than a mailing list, but
> perhaps not when one figures in the annoyance, download time, and time
> wasted wading through spam.

For me switching to a web forum would be a big improvement in amount of
time wasted, because the inconvencience would force me to stop reading
it.

If you find it inconvenient to have all the messages sent to your
mailbox, another option is to use the news server at news://gmane.org/
which keeps a copy of this list along with many other interesting ones.

--
David Eppstein                      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/